Monday, July 14, 2008

Artful Blogging Magazine

February brought the opportunity to participate in ONE World-ONE Heart Event.

So I got a chance to showcase my pillow and my blog to the whole world and I grabbed the chance with both hands.

The participation not only brought a lot of creative visitors to my blog, but also gave me unexpected exposure in Artful Blogging Magazine.


Below is a picture of the pillow I was offering to win in ONE World-ONE Heart Event.


To read more about this wonderful event please go to http://oneworldevent.blogspot.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hi,

Listen I've been passing through your blog for quite a while now, and since your are interested in getting sales or increasing your website revenue, I just wanted to let you know that I have a company that specializes in finding leads - customers for different types of companies and activities.


Don't like to brag much but we really are good at delivering tons of leads/customers for any professional area, including yours, and our service is guaranteed to work.

We really can help you because our services include free search engine optimization, free web analytics, free pay per click management , and other important web marketing tools, and we only charge $10 per customer we deliver, not for the leads, only for the real solid results, so might be worth just to check it out.

So if you're interested please check my website, HotHelpsYouSell.com .
http://www.hothelpsyousell.com

Anyway, thanks for your time, and really nice blog
Cheers!

belinha said...

Great blog with lot sof usefull info!!!;-)

Elena said...

Thanks Belinha,
I hope it is helpful...