Sunday, May 25, 2008

Free Promotional and Marketing Materials for Your Business

I was using VistaPrint for all my business promotional and marketing materials over 3 years and I am glad somebody recommended it to me ( I even don't remember who did it, but big thanks to this person!) I think it is the most affordable and convenient way to get my business cards, letterheads, postcards , sticky notes, etc.
Bellow are some samples of my business promo materials I ordered yesterday for free!

Car Door Magnet: ( 11 1/4" x 8.5")

Sticky Notes:

Premium Business Cards, 250 pcs:
T-Shirt with my on-line store promotional picture and website.
And this is only a part of what is available at VistaPrint.
Do not forget to check out "Specials" , sometimes you will be amazed how many products are free to try! The special offers will be sent to you by e-mail if you'll permit it when you register.

The best thing about VistaPrint - at the convenience of your own home you can design your own business promotional materials, you don't need to pay graphic designer to create it for you and you save money too! Just think about it!

I don't know why I didn't share this info before, it just didn't come to my mind.

And now you can use VistaPrint and promote your business for less!

3 comments:

promotional said...

Sometimes we need other promotional items to use other than giving away business cards. If you need some promotional ideas, contact me :)

Paul Baines said...

Hi - Do they offer screen-printed t-shirts? Just wondered ;)

sheela said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alessandra

http://www.craigslisttool.info